- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook potatoes as mentioned above in the microwave. (sorry no pic). Heat large cast iron skillet on medium high heat with the tablespoon of oil. Add potatoes and cook until they begin to brown.
Add onions, mushrooms and bell pepper.
After this mixture begins to brown.
Add tomatoes, lives, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
Once everything is tossed about and is heated through, top with the cheese and let it being to melt.
Plate it up and enjoy!
You can serve this with any number of things: ketchup, salsa, wrap it all up in a burrito, have fruit and bread to serve along with it and it's a fine meal. Enjoy